There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tangles

Hey guys some awesome news I've been working on something new, these paintings I'm planning to sell at Anime North; an anime convention that I go to every year at the end of May. I'm going to be doing quite a few of them and I've started with little mini paintings! These are just 2 inches by 3 3/4 inches and I'm planning a couple of bigger sizes 6x12 (inches) and 8x16 (inches). I'm also planing to set up a website where people can buy them online. The little ones I'm planing to sell them for $3 :) 

I've started with Ron from Harry Potter! 


 And this is the side of the painting.

This is one of Harry Potter, I have actually fixed his skin tone just haven't taken a recent picture :P But look how cute he is :) 

And finally DOMO! I've planned a little more but if you want to see something let me know! 

Well till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment