Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tangles

Hey guys some awesome news I've been working on something new, these paintings I'm planning to sell at Anime North; an anime convention that I go to every year at the end of May. I'm going to be doing quite a few of them and I've started with little mini paintings! These are just 2 inches by 3 3/4 inches and I'm planning a couple of bigger sizes 6x12 (inches) and 8x16 (inches). I'm also planing to set up a website where people can buy them online. The little ones I'm planing to sell them for $3 :) 

I've started with Ron from Harry Potter! 


 And this is the side of the painting.

This is one of Harry Potter, I have actually fixed his skin tone just haven't taken a recent picture :P But look how cute he is :) 

And finally DOMO! I've planned a little more but if you want to see something let me know! 

Well till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment