Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tangles 2

Hey folks, I am tired and covered in paint, but happy! I have a couple more paintings to show you guys. But first this first, I decided these paintings should be given a name and they are called Tangles. It come from rec(Tangles) because of their shape if anyone wants to know. And I am going to set up a store for them, on Artfire.com so I can eventually sell them. I'm going to be launching that site in about two weeks right before the Anime North convention. That date flies around in my head so much now, and it seem like a very daunting task to finish 48 paintings in that time, but I hope I will be able to finish in that time. Putting in the numbers seems to bring it into reality, and I'm not going to lie, it scares the heck out of me, but if the paintings don't get done now, I won't have anything to show. :P That being said, here are the painting. Both are food related! 

First one's a cookie that's been bitten

The second is a close up of a strawberry, I don't know if I should put a smiley face on this one or not, any suggestions? I do like the realistic feel. 


Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment