Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Human Figure

This post contains nudity. This painting is from my recent painting class and I will be posting more for that class in the coming months .
If you can see it (nude). Well it's just more showing a woman's body you can't really see anything per-say, but that's what its supposed to be. I used blues for dark areas and only used red, white, and yellow for the light areas. There is a proven theory that blues and greens tend to recess and reds and yellows tend to come forward. I wanted to be able to create a rounded shape, something light and airy in comparison to the subject matter. My Prof. said that it feels like the frame of the painting can't even contain her. 


I really don't want to be doing any more essays, I just feel like curling up in a ball and falling asleep for the next 2 days, however that would put me severely behind. Blargh, oh the life of a student.

Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment