Saturday, May 12, 2012

What time is it?

ADVENTURE TIME!!!

That's right I've been working on Adventure Time Tangles I've got Princess Bubblegum done as well as Jake the Dog. Finn the Human is about half way done and the others are slowly getting painted. 


I have tones of stuff to do for the prep for Anime North, I need to finish way too many paintings although I did do some planning for the time and the frustrations that come with Anime North, I forgot something. 

I have another table set up for the Gallery Momiji at Anime North as well as a Dealers room table with my good friends Kayla, Carol, and Amy. Now at the table for Gallery Momiji, I will have paintings for auction . They are one of a kind paintings and they also include prints of the paintings. Unfortunately for me, I am a little behind on completing the paintings. I've only got one done. I'm planing to have nine for the table. I think I put way too much on my plate. But it's always been like this. Here's one that I'm working on.



It's a compilation of all the popular animes and the power house that is studio Ghibli. Unfortunately the people who buy the prints miss out on the awesomeness that are the sides of the painting. I want people to enjoy a painting from all sides. This painting is just going to be black and white no colour just cool designs. This painting size is at 10 inches by 5 inches and is a perfect size for portability. 

Some other fun news includes my Tangles; couple of my paintings are at Youtopia in Pacific Mall. Charlie the unicorn and Domo are set up for viewing! Go check them out if you have the time!

Sorry for the long hiatus. And I'm sick once again. 

 Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment