Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mornings

I love sleeping in on Saturdays, but I am having a harder time doing that because of my wonderful classes. It's all good though I have plenty of time to laze about. Here's my next set of pictures: warning does contain nuidity.



This is a one point perspective drawing to scale that I did of our kitchen. I had a few comments from my mother of it being too messy. But I kinda like it that way. I remember meticulously drawing this over and over again, my teach wanted a certain level of perfection, and would find something wrong with it every time I showed him something complete, I for one am happy that he did that, he was one of the only ones that pushed me to achieve something near perfection.  


This one is a watercolor study of shadows and drapery. Now looking back at this I wish I'd gone darker in some areas.


Nude model sitting on a stool. Unfinished as you can tell. 


This project was designed to study contour and the shape, and it's one of my favorite pieces in my portfolio.



Well till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment